What If I Have a Claim?
If you are protected by a First American owner's title insurance policy, filing a claim request is simple. You can submit your claim request and supporting documentation to First American's Claim Services via email, fax or mail using the following contact information:
First American Title Insurance CompanyAttn: National Claims Intake Center 5 First American Way Santa Ana, CA 92707
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1.877.804.7606
- Questions: 1.888.632.1642 (select option 1)
When you submit your title insurance claim request, please be sure to include the following information:
- Statement of claim: Include a brief, but specific explanation of why you are submitting a title insurance claim request.
- Property information: To begin reviewing your title insurance claim request, First American Title will require the full property address. If a street address is not available, please include the legal description and/or the APN (assessor's parcel number) of the property in question.
- Claimant contact information: In order for us to respond to your claim request, please include your name, address, telephone number(s) and email address, if available.
- Supporting documentation: This includes a copy of your owner's title insurance policy and any other paperwork that supports your title insurance claim request.
- Copy of the final settlement statement: This could also include your HUD-1 Settlement Statement or Closing Disclosure.
Got questions? Call First American Title Insurance Company's National Claims Intake Center at 1-888-632-1642.